Due to continued growth, we are looking for a digital marketing executive, who can think creatively using words and images to fuel incoming leads for the sales team. The role will be based at our central Hove office and is an opportunity to join our well regarded and established software business supplying library software to schools, law firms, businesses, government departments and specialist libraries across the UK, Europe and internationally.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
· Create marketing assets to drive traffic to the websites and convert visitors into customers, including content generation, channel testing and marketing automation;
· Ensure the timely delivery, optimisation and measurement of regular emails to core audience groups (prospects, referrers and clients) to support acquisition and retention objectives whilst maintaining regulatory compliance;
· Maintain social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn to improve brand awareness and generate quality incoming enquiries;
· Use SEO best practise to ensure all content is optimised for organic search, whilst developing off-page SEO strategies;
· Deliver a search marketing strategy which incorporates both organic and paid search;
· Assist with website development, through regular communications with the Sales & Marketing Director, to improve user experience and conversion rate optimisation, to drive high-quality enquiries to the sales team;
· Deliver regular communications to all core audience segments through a range of existing and new digital channels;
· Use analytical tools to measure and report on KPIs, including traffic, lead generation and sales conversion and to identify opportunities and make informed decisions;
· Maintain company websites to ensure they are up to date with offers, technical changes and maintain regulatory compliance.
The successful candidate will have the following:
· A minimum of 2 years plus digital marketing experience;
· A proven track record of producing high quality, multi-channel marketing campaigns;
· Marketing Degree, IDM or CIM qualification;
· Proven B2B marketing experience;
· Ability to work using own initiative and meet set KPI’s;
· Strong commercial and analytical skills with a proven ability to track, interpret and report on insight and campaign data, including regularly updating the wider business on marketing activity business performance;
· Creative, innovative, ideas based approach;
· Excellent attention to detail, with strong grammar, numerical and analytical skills;
· Proven use of Google Analytics, MS Office, SEO software, CRM software, image software and other marketing tools;
· Team player with results-driven focus.
Why Bailey Solutions?
Bailey Solutions is in the heart of Hove in attractive offices. It’s a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing company, with clients across Europe and beyond, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other. We hold weekly team meetings and regular one-to-ones, so everyone is aware of what’s going on and can contribute. At least twice a year we have a dinner and drinks together somewhere fancy or not-so-fancy as the mood dictates.
A balanced work / life scenario: 20-25 hours per week over 5 days per week to be agreed weekly in advance with your line manager to fulfil the business requirements and as far as possible accommodate your own arrangements. Our core hours are 9.00 – 5.30 Monday to Friday.
Training and Support: Internal training and support will be provided about our products and processes, Teamworks, InfusionSoft CRM, Yoast SEO, Wordpress, Umbraco and other software applications. If required, we can provide training in technical skills gaps via Plural Sight and peer support.
Beyond the standard benefits: We offer a range of benefits including: pension contribution, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme and 24 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays.
· Established, dynamic software business with 20 years trading experience and high customer retention;
· Located in the centre of Hove, close to public transport;
· Creative role in as part of a small and close knit team;
· Company pension;
· Flexible working time;
· 24 days holiday + 8 statutory bank holidays – pro rata;
· Part-time – 20-25 hours per week;
· Competitive salary @ 15.40 per hour equivalent to £28,000 full-time;
How to apply:
Email Penny Bailey and include a covering letter / email and your current CV.
Social Media Specialist We are looking for a Social Media Specialist who can strategically identify, and post, engaging content for...Apply For This Job
We are on the hunt for a social media manager to join the Seen Agency team! (Max 40 hrs per...Apply For This Job
Digital PR Consultant – 4 day work week The PR consultant role role is a mid-weight to senior role in...Apply For This Job
Brand Designer Komoot is an app that lets you find, plan, and share adventures with the easy route planner. Driven...Apply For This Job
Senior SEO Consultant We’re looking for a passionate and experienced SEO consultant to join our awesome team. We’re a boutique...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.