Full Time AND Part Time applicants welcome
We’re a young and rapidly growing, Communications and Marketing agency. We’re based in Bristol but work with clients across the UK. Since our launch 18 months ago, we’ve grown to become a retained agency for an award winning Fintech business, Western Europe’s largest sneaker site and a leading VFX production studio amongst others.
We aren’t a traditional agency – we offer our clients a combination of high level strategic consultancy coupled with on-the-ground agency delivery. We also bring a unique combination of Marketing, Communications, Commercial and Digital understanding. Our clients choose to work with us because of our expertise and experience, and stay with us because we work as an extension to their internal team and focus on deliverables that make a difference.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our wonderful team. In this role you’ll be working with key clients and delivering marketing results both for accounts and the agency. You’ll have:
– A great background in, and love for, running digital campaign – specifically paid search AND paid social – having set up, managed and optimised campaigns for a range of clients on a range of budgets
– A drive to constantly innovate – and a proven track record of doing so – we’re talking new ad formats, new platforms and innovative campaigns
– at least three years of working in an agency and be able to show a history or excellent account management
– Exceptional Client Service skills – able to quickly understand new accounts and become the trusted contact for troubleshooting
– Buckets of experience with a wide range of sectors, and the ability to quickly be come an expert in a new subject area (our clients span multiple industries)
– A real head for numbers and reporting – we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes end-to-end reporting, and loves setting up dashboards to prove tangible results
– A willingness to get your hands dirty - we all muck in and work together to get things done, a real team player is essential
– A solid understanding of Marketing theory and ability to apply it to meet commercial objectives for clients
This role is a truly varied role and you’ll be working across all aspects of agency life. Typical tasks include:
– Building a digital strategy for clients
– Setting up and running paid activity across Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and more
– Troubleshooting with clients/ becoming sounding board
– Innovating how we work – constantly bringing best working practice across clients-
Reporting against these results-
being key account manager for a number of clients across the agency
– Delivering excellent performance across agency marketing
Culture is extremely important for us. We love what we do and want everyone that works here to equally love coming into work everyday(when that’s possible). As well as a role that you can make your own, in a fast-growing agency, we also offer:
That’s great! If you can answer yes to all of the following (due to the volume of applicants we are only able to consider people who meet the following criteria)
-Do you have at least three years hands on experience directly managing paid search and paid social activity
-Have you worked for three or more years as a key account owner in an agency?
Then please send your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
CRM Consultant ABOUT THE COMPANY Donorcare Solutions Ltd was founded in 2018by Mark Bell and Ben Twyman, both of whom...Apply For This Job
Location: Global Start date: now Salary: d.o.e We’re always on the lookout for creatively confident designers — anyone who can bring...Apply For This Job
A fantastic opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team working with professional service firms across all marketing tactics....Apply For This Job
Now Teach: Communications Executive Reports to: Brand and Content Manager Start Date: February 2021 Location: Remote (with regular scheduled days...Apply For This Job
Marketing Executive -Business Development (0.6 FTC) Salary: London – £16,800 (FTE £28,000 per annum) + Excellent Benefits National £14,340(FTE £23,900)...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.