Wessex Cancer Trust is a vibrant charity that supports local people affected by cancer in Hampshire, Dorset and the Isle of Wight. Each year we support over 11,000 local people and in 2020 we will be celebrating 40 years of cancer support.
Role: Digital & Campaigns Executive (Maternity leave)
Location: Wessex Cancer Trust, Head Office, Chandlers Ford, SO53 2GG
Closing date: Interviews are offered on a rolling basis
This is a part-time (3 days) maternity cover role (9 months) role.
Responsible for delivering a range of awareness and income generation campaigns across the Wessex Region. The role is integral to the Trusts key objectives of increasing brand awareness and driving support and will be responsible for project managing the 40th anniversary celebrations.
This exciting Digital & Campaigns Executive role is responsible for delivering a range of awareness and income generation campaigns across the Wessex Region. The role is integral to the Trusts key objectives of increasing brand awareness and driving support and will be responsible for project managing the 40th anniversary celebrations across the trust.
You will use a range of different channels to spread key messages among communities, build relationships with local partners including the media, and manage campaign activities. You will also roll-out core communications initiatives across our support centres and shops.
You will support the fundraising team to develop new income generation campaigns which can grow year on year. The role will incorporate the full marketing mix, with elements of both online and offline activities. Additionally, you will be responsible working with the Marketing Manager to shape the trusts social media.
There is a real creative side to this role, so you need to be able to come up with new ideas, whether working independently or as part of the wider team. You also need to be a great all-round communicator with proven digital skills. This opportunity would suite an individual who is driven, with a creative eye and excellent project management skills.
● Deliver agreed campaigns (integrating media relations, digital, and traditional marketing and fundraising)
● Responsibility for the marketing activity schedule and the on time delivery of all campaigns
● Working with the community and program delivery team to identify volunteers and ambassadors to support campaigns
● Working with the Fundraising team to provide marketing support to fundraising initiatives including the events calendar.
● Project Managing the trusts 40th anniversary celebrations across the whole organisation
● Develop and manage the Trust social media
● Working with the Marketing Manager on a new website project
● Support the community team with targeted mailings to schools, clubs and local organisation’s and working with the Community Manager to look at a digital schools offering.
Essential Skills/ Experience
● Experience of planning and delivering income generation/ communications campaigns
● Previously managed social media channels
● Strong written and verbal communications skills
● A passion for the charity sector
● Experience of managing multiple projects and deadlines
● Excellent attention to detail
● Ability to work independently, create own workload and be a self-motivator
● Confident, with the ability to trust own judgment and make decisions
● Accurate and proficient writing skills, with the ability to adapt your style for different audiences
● Experience of delivering digital campaigns in a third sector environment
● Ability to confidently use Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
● Previously managed websites
● Be a respected ambassador of the Trust’s brand, values, mission and aims.
● Abide by all responsible requirements of the Trusts Health and Safety policy
● Undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade and nature of this post and as reasonably requested by the Marketing Manager/ Head of Fundraising and Communications.
● Happy to work some evenings and weekends as needed
We offer a vibrant working environment, free parking, flexible hours, a friendly open-plan office, and the opportunity to support local people with cancer.
To apply please send a current CV and cover letter using the job description to outline your suitability.
Given the current situation, interviews may be conducted on Zoom.
Location: Preferably London but other locations will be considered Salary: £30,000 pro-rata Interview date: 18th June 2020, via Zoom Hours: 4 days...Apply For This Job
We design, build, and manage powerful high performance Google Ads accounts and strategies. We work for a variety of brands...Apply For This Job
Women’s Aid is the national charity working to end domestic abuse against women and children. Over the past 45 years,...Apply For This Job
Welcome Thank you for your interest in applying to the School for Social Entrepreneurs. We have put together some information...Apply For This Job
Reporting to: Head of Policy and Campaigns Accountable to: Head of Policy and Campaigns Salary: £32 000 p.a. pro rata...Apply For This Job