🗺️ Work anywhere in the world
👐 Join a meritocracy
📖 We practice open-book management (understand how the company works and your impact)
“Hi, I’m Jeremy, the CEO of QuickMail, and I’m looking for a friendly, energetic, and detail-oriented person to make sure our webinars run smoothly.
Every two weeks, we invite a new speaker to talk to our audience. There are a lot of moving pieces that need to happen pre & post webinars and we need someone to make things happen nicely.
I personally like it when someone can juggle multiple priorities well, is quick to adapt to any change, and can solve problems that invariably happen during the process.”
QuickMail is one of the leading cold email outreach solutions for sending business-to-business cold emails.
It is used by small and medium businesses all over the world to reach out to potential clients and grow their businesses.
Our clients are composed of Entrepreneurs, Founders, Growth Marketers & Lead Generation Agencies.
QuickMail was started in 2014.
We more than doubled the business last year and we have the same ambitious goal this year.
We are 100% self-funded and composed of a small group of highly driven co-workers.
– keep the webinar schedule updated.
– set up the events in our webinar software and on LinkedIn; set up the giveaways we run for each webinar in our giveaway software; update marketing landing pages with each new event.
– keep all files organized & folders updated e.g. slides, list of questions, promo materials.
– prepare the list of pre-submitted questions for the webinars’ Q&A sections.
– announce new webinars and send webinar recordings via our social media and mailing list. (our marketing team will support you with copywriting & other materials).
– own communications with the speakers; meet each speaker for a kick-off call; collect deliverables from the speakers and follow up to ensure everything is delivered on time.
– support the host and the speaker during the webinar on Zoom by muting people, capturing chat questions, keeping people engaged, and determining & communicating the giveaway winner.
No previous experience hosting webinars is required. The most important things are that:
1. everything is delivered on time and nothing falls through the cracks
2. all parties involved have a pleasant experience interacting with you
– you are self organized & always on top of everything
– you have great attention to detail, that’s why you’ll include ‘koala’ somewhere in your video application
– you have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
– you are technologically savvy and know how to operate Zoom
Europe or East USA timezone only
Who are we? CodeBase is Scotland’s Tech Scaler. We’re an ecosystem support organisation that helps people build better tech startups....Apply For This Job
Information, Advice and Administration Officer Cumbria’s: 0–19 Child and Family Support ServiceBased in Millom, Copeland18.5 hours per week (part–time)Grade 1...Apply For This Job
The Office Administrator is a key position within the Charity, working with the Executive Director and core staff team to...Apply For This Job
TRUST ADMINISTRATOR (Part time – 0.4 FTE) Suberb opportunity for someone with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, a high degree of commitment and...Apply For This Job
We are seeking an Executive Assistant who enjoys planning ahead and being organsied, managing a variety of tasks to support the work...Apply For This Job
Communications and Administration Officer Salary: £ 25,000 pro rata plus 3% pension contribution Hours: 18.75 hours per week Based: Hybrid...Apply For This Job