Person and Salary
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced communications manager with an interest in the sustainability agenda. Have you experience in driving a brand? Are you passionate about the environment? This could be the role for you.
We are looking for someone who is creative, vibrant and inspiring and can create content to match, reaching new audiences.
It is an excellent opportunity for somebody with a passion for sustainability who wants to help shape the strategy in their community.
We are seeking a part time employee for a two year period. Flexible and hybrid working arrangements will be considered including self employed consultants.
Annual salary £36,556 pro rata at 20 hours per week, equivalent to £19/hr or £19,760/annum. Closing Date 10th July
● Develop and expand the CheltenhamZero Brand, working in partnership with Vision 21 and Cheltenham Borough Council.
● Broaden the Cheltenham Zero membership base throughout Cheltenham and increase visibility of the Partnership.
● Act as Webmaster for the cheltenhamzero.org website
● Promote the partnership and raise awareness through proactively using social media, including Linkedin and Twitter and any other appropriate platform.
● Form good relationships with key local stakeholders including media outlets
● Attend events organised by customers, partners and external agencies to raise awareness of CheltenhamZero with communities and stakeholders
● Prepare publicity articles and press releases regarding CheltenhamZero
Connect existing members to available tools and services that will help them in their journey to Net Zero.
Organise, co-ordinate and attend carbon reduction events and workshops for businesses and community group members of CheltenhamZero
● Gather and share case studies from Cheltenham Zero member organisations
● Respond to enquiries from clients and participants
We are seeking someone to grow and develop key stakeholder relationships within the CheltenhamZero community.
Ideally our candidate will have:
● qualifications and/or proven experience in business development, communications or a related role
● expertise in
o Giving presentations
o Leading workshops
o Chairing meetings
● Competence with Microsoft Office and social media. Experience with online community management tools or website management would be useful but not essential.
● Confidence in approaching businesses and community organisations to present and promote the Cheltenham Zero Partnership.
● A strong personal interest in climate and sustainability issues, although further training will be provided
Sustainable travel campaign manager Passionate about climate action? Love the challenge of turning bright ideas into scaled up action? Low...Apply For This Job
Paid Affiliates – Performance Marketing Manager We’re looking for a bright, ambitious Paid Affiliates Account Manager to join our growing...Apply For This Job
Join the research team at Shared Assets and help us reimagine the land system! Our research supports the development of...Apply For This Job
Product Manager – Growth Ready to head the growth engine of the biggest outdoor community worldwide? You’re an experienced Product...Apply For This Job
VOLUNTEER ROLE Accessibility Coordinator Ideal time commitment: 5-10 hours a week (this may increase the 2 months prior to show...Apply For This Job