We’re looking for a technical artist to join our team to support the day-to-day running of projects. You will have ideally been working either at a game studio or production house as a Technical Artist – Pipeline, or on projects in the TV and Film industry as a Pipeline TD.
To date this role has been part of the TAs remit, but as we’ve grown we want to make this a dedicated role in our team. We run game capture, in-engine cinematics, and CG/offline rendered projects; and the ideal candidate will want to get stuck in with all pipelines and look to champion a workflow that allows for consistencies and efficiencies across all our projects, for all our artists.
● Setting up project-based technical infrastructure, including version control, depots, tools and plugins, onboarding artists
● Discussing blockers with the client’s development team and establish a solution that works within the timelines & scope
● Deploying fixes to artists in a sustainable way
● Building tools to improve our pipelines and workflows across our technical teams
● Working with our project teams to ensure that projects follow established processes and agreed scope
● Planning our projects and being involved in project management decisions
● When not working on projects you will be looking at improvements across our systems and toolsets
● Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
● A degree in computer science, or similar
● 1-2 years experience in an agency/ software development studio environment where you’ve had to deal with a variety of different pipelines and processes
● Solid understanding of VPN & Version Control (including but not limited to: Perforce, SourceTree, SVN, Unity Teams)
● Python & MEL Scripting – Maya – This would be a welcome bonus
● Unreal 4 – C++
● Unity C#
● Strong working knowledge of 3D pipelines & game engines
● Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
● Excellent team working and communication skills
● Strong problem solving skills
● Good attention to detail
● Calm bedside manner
● Excellent organisational and time management skills, the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
To apply please send your CV and cover letter via the ‘Apply for job’ button.
Senior Data Scientist Millions of people experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help people all over the world discover...Apply For This Job
About Administrate Administrate is a training management platform used by hundreds of companies around the world to plan, design, deliver,...Apply For This Job
Senior iOS Developer Find, plan, and share adventures with komoot. Driven by a desire to explore, and powered by the...Apply For This Job
Senior Backend Engineer – Maps Millions of people experience real-life adventures with our apps. We help people all over the...Apply For This Job
Product Manager – Routing About komoot Komoot helps millions of people all over the world find, plan and share adventures....Apply For This Job
Design your lifestyle as a top freelance developer, with the freedom to work however, wherever, on your terms. Freelance work...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.