JOB TITLE: Trusts Fundraising Officer
DEPARTMENT: Income Generation
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Centre Manager
WORK BASE: Merlin MS Centre/Home
HOURS: Up to 24 hours per week
SALARY: £23K-£26k pro rata
The Trusts Fundraising Officer will be responsible for maximising income from Charitable Trusts/Foundations and Statutory Funding Sources for projects, core services or specific capital projects to an agreed annual budget.
1) Research, Bid Writing, Evidence Gathering.
· Use a variety of resources e.g., GRIN, DSC, Funds Online to identify funding opportunities.
· Prepare persuasive and detailed funding bids that meet the required criteria of the potential funder.
· Keep up to date on funder trends and future opportunities including changes in funding priorities.
· Work with the senior management team (SMT) to identify and prioritise services suitable for funding proposals.
· Manage successful grant applications including monitoring and reporting on progress and providing accurate evidence including financial reports as required by funders.
· Create or adapt systems for evidence gathering e.g., service user surveys, data collection, evaluation, and impact reports.
2) Maintain good relationships with Funders.
· Ensure funders experience an excellent level of stewardship from the Merlin MS Centre through regular communications and managing visits.
· Engage with key funders to update them on future service developments and projects at the Charity.
· Working with Marketing Manager provide information to mark funding success; annual reviews/impact reports for key funders.
3) Trust Fundraising Management
· Manage administration including accurately maintaining records and ensuring timely collection of funding instalments.
· Enter and process data onto SAGE/CRM or Microsoft 365 relating to funders and prospects, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date and adheres to data protection guidelines.
· Monitor progress and provide reports for senior management team and Trustee board against funding targets.
To recognise specific needs and areas for personal development through regular staff development and appraisal system.
The post-holder will be expected to conform to the brand guidelines, adhere to all policies and procedures and be up to date Charity regulations and developments.
The post-holder may be required to travel for meetings, conferences, and training sessions – a mileage allowance will be paid.
All information gained concerning service users and their relatives within the organisation is confidential and must not be divulged unless their consent is given.
This Job Description is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to undertake any other reasonable duties at the discretion of their line manager.
Fundraising Manager Apply by: Monday 26 April 2021 Interview: First interviews will be 6 May 2021 Hours: Full-time (35 hours...Apply For This Job
Fundraising and Development Manager Beyond Carnism is a US-based, international organization dedicated to exposing and transforming carnism, the invisible belief...Apply For This Job
Fundraising Manager Pan is looking for a fundraising manager. Job Title: Fundraising Manager Responsible to: Artistic Director and Trustees Rate...Apply For This Job
Head of Fundraising (VOLUNTEER ROLE) Ideal time commitment: approx. 10-15 hours per month; flexible Responsible to: the Income Generation...Apply For This Job
Fundraising Officer Responsible to: Director Responsible for: Fundraising volunteers Location: Sydenham Garden Resource Centre (SE23 2LW) and working from home...Apply For This Job
Interviews: 29th and 30th April The Data Administration Executive helps people with sight loss to live the life they choose...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.