Job Title: SEO Specialist – Part-time
Department: Marketing & Communications
Reporting to: Head of Marketing & Communications
Responsible for: Research, Advertising and website layout trends
Salary: Competitive (dependant on experience)
Location: West Yorkshire
We are looking for an SEO Specialist with at least 1 to 3 years industry experience to optimize the content on our website based on analytics and keyword research.
You will be part of a small, dynamic marketing team reporting directly to Head of Marketing & Communications, working collaboratively with the Head of Marketing and Fundraising Department. An understanding of the charity/ fundraising sector advantageous but not essential.
SKT Welfare is a UK registered charity that aims to deliver humanitarian aid to underserved populations in need, without prejudice over race, religion or gender. Over the past decade we have delivered multiple projects, focusing on emergency relief, food, water, healthcare, education, orphan care and seasonal campaigns, such as winter and Qurbani. We operate in many countries around the world including Syria, Bangladesh, Palestine, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen and Turkey with its head office in the UK.
We are proud of our 100% donation policy, which means every single penny donated is used to directly serve those in need. Our overhead costs are covered either by direct donations or by using Gift Aid. This policy sets us apart from most international NGOs and is the guiding principle of our organisation.
Vision: “A world where everyone is being cared for and live a sustainable life free from extreme poverty”.
Mission: To be amongst the leading humanitarian organisations to alleviate human suffering through principled humanitarian responses and sustainable solutions.
Values: Compassion – towards the people we assist and those we work with. SKT is committed to show compassion and respect for the different needs and cultures it encounters in order to create a better world around us and a thriving working environment.
Transparency and Accountability- when working with different stakeholders and partners both in the UK and abroad, SKT commits to high levels of transparency for all its operations and put accountability to donors and the beneficiaries at the core its work.
Equality – as an equality-committed charity, SKT does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, nationality, age, religion, disability or beliefs.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and recognise our responsibility to ensure that they are afforded appropriate development throughout their employment. Our aim is to support and develop employees in their role so that they feel confident to undertake the responsibilities placed upon them, and ultimately are able to contribute to the success of the organisation.
· Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO.
· Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
· Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
· Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals.
· Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work within a team and independently.
· Familiarization Google analytics and Adobe Analytics.
· Experience with website optimization tools.
· Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
· Reviewing and analysing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
· Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
· Preparing detailed strategy reports.
· Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic and data mining tools.
· Knowledge of PPC campaigns.
· Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
· Conversion tracking.
· Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
· Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
· Developing link building strategies.
· Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
· Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
JOB DESCRIPTION Job title: Facilities Officer Service: Corporate Services Salary: Grade 2 Point 16 – 19 Hours: 30 hours per...Apply For This Job
Digital Data Analytics Specialist We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Digital Data Analytics Specialist to join our awesome team....Apply For This Job
Our fundraising mission aims to inspire people to support our quest for change. As Fundraising Officer your role will be...Apply For This Job
VOLUNTEER ROLE Accessibility Coordinator Ideal time commitment: 5-10 hours a week (this may increase the 2 months prior to show...Apply For This Job
We are recruiting a part time Communications and Campaigns Officer (21 hours per week, £30,000 pro rata) Maternity Action is...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.