Are you a community minded individual that wants to help schools fight the funding cuts?
Do you have fantastic time keeping skills and a love for working with people?
Have you been looking for a role in the evenings/weekends to fit around your other commitments?
If you’ve answered an emphatic YES to the questions above, then a part time role with us will be just what you’re looking for!
Contract Type/Hours: Part time, Permanent – All Community Connectors work a mix of weekdays evenings and weekends – you will need to be available to work at least 2 days between Monday – Friday from 4:45pm until 10:30pm and be available on at least 1 weekend day between the hours of 7:45am to 10:30pm.
Pay: £11 p/h
Location: We have multiple Community Connector positions based in schools in locations across London, Oxford, Northants, Amersham & Sutton – Fill in our application form to find out which schools are nearby to you!
How to apply: Please complete a short online application form here: https://school-space.org/about-us/join-us/cc-application/ or contact us on email@example.com and we’ll email you back!
School Space aims to create thriving schools at the heart of thriving communities. We do this by partnering with schools to rent out their facilities to the community. Our spaces are hired by wonderful community groups, and the income generated is used by the schools to improve the educational experience and facilities for their students, in addition to building stronger connections with the surrounding community.
Why does this role exist?
Our operation covers over 45 schools (and growing) and we are always seeking like minded people to join our incredible team of 100+ part-time Community Connectors, the amazing people who open and close our schools whilst ensuring our customers receive great service and have all the help they need during their bookings.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
· Opening and closing an assigned school/s in the evenings and weekends – you’ll be a key holder for the school and will need to remain onsite throughout customer bookings
· Carrying out checks as necessary and light cleaning/tidying after bookings
· Setting up, and clearing away of tables and chairs so that our events can run in bare spaces (training provided)
· Providing great customer service and communicating what’s happening at schools to the operations team
Things you’ll have done before/have experience in:
· Offered exceptional customer service
· A flexible, organised, and timely approach to all your work – this helps us to to ensure that our bookings run like clockwork.
· Providing feedback on what’s working and what’s not – you’ll be our eyes and ears on the ground at the school and your feedback will be listened to and acted upon.
· Pursuing commitment to a social/community cause – our team are all committed to making the world a better place one way or another – if you think similarly then you’ll have found a great team of like minded individuals!
Training and support:
You’ll receive a full training programme to get you up and running at the school, followed by regular sessions with team leaders, operations managers and the wider School Space team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Customer Success Executive We’re looking for an ambitious self-starter to join our team as a Customer Success Executive for both...Apply For This Job
Otley Courthouse is seeking to appoint a Marketing & Development Worker to join our team. The Courthouse is ‘an arts...Apply For This Job
Philanthropy Manager Location: Bristol, Long Ashton Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 FTE depending on experience Contract Type: Permanent Position Type: Full Time/ Part...Apply For This Job
We’re Hiring! Outreach Officer Action Duchenne was established in 2001 as the first national charity dedicated to supporting young people,...Apply For This Job
Training and Development Co-ordinator 21 hours per week £26,511 – £29,035 per annum, pro rata THE ANGELOU CENTRE To co-ordinate,...Apply For This Job