Parental Choice is looking to recruit a motivated, positive and confident part-time corporate associate to help build Parental Choice’s business within our existing and new corporate clients within the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business that actively promotes flexible working and work/life balance. You will be instrumental in the success of the business in the UK and future opportunities are yours to develop.
Role and Responsibilities:
As an established business development professional, you’ll combine your outstanding relationship building, negotiation and closing skills to secure new business. You’ll be confident in identifying your own leads and presenting pitches, planning strategically to ensure business opportunities are maximised and ensuring our brand has a strong presence in the market place.
To be considered for this position, you’ll be a confident presenter, who can manage the sales process from cradle to grave with sound knowledge of employee benefits and the tenacity and drive to succeed and to make a difference to working parents within organisations.
– Sales and business development in accordance with company targets.
– Network with clients and consultants to generate new leads and referrals for new business.
– Research client organisations to facilitate the smart-targeting of business propositions.
– Book and run meetings, presentations and proposals with new and existing clients.
– Engage with clients through various channels to continuously establish value in our services.
– Liaise with other departments within Parental Choice to ensure parents form clients are supported with all our services
– Interface with clients and consultant teams to resolve any issues and provide feedback
– Build relationships with clients to understand client needs and goals.
– Maintain database of prospects and clients for marketing and internal reporting
– Work with the marketing team to build Parental Choice’s corporate brand
– Produce service uptake/usage for clients on a regular basis
– Corporate sales and business development skills are essential
– Knowledge of the employee benefits market would be highly desirable
– Excellent client service skills
– Entrepreneurial attitude with plenty of initiative
– Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills required
– Strong organizational skills, proactive approach with plenty of initiative
– Good communication and relationship management skills
This 3.5 day role, totalling 21 hours a week, (office hours are 9-3) will be based in East Molesey in Surrey. The role will be target based with commission on all net sales income received added to a base salary of up to £14,000 gross p.a., 17 days’ holiday (increasing after 2 years’ service), pension, paid sick leave, additional holiday at Christmas and flexible working included.
So, if you have prior business development experience within the employee benefits sector and a proven track record of achieving targets, willing to make a difference to working parents we would love to hear from you.
Senior Sales Manager Cold calling, lead generation, account management. The word “sales” and everything it entails gives some people...Apply For This Job
A chance to join, run and breathe life back into an already established business, as we pivot to becoming a...Apply For This Job
Rebel Kitchen Field Sales Executives Team of Field Sales Executives to drive distribution of Rebel Kitchen MYLK within the UK...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.