Customer Satisfaction Agent (Spanish Speaking)
SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF WASTE
OLIO is a free app that exists to tackle the enormous problem of waste in our homes & local communities. We do this by connecting neighbours with each other so that surplus food and other household items can be given away, not thrown away; and so that everyday things can be lent & borrowed, instead of bought.
We also have 35,000 volunteers who collect unsold food from local supermarkets, canteens, quick service restaurants and more, and redistribute it to the community via the OLIO app, enabling those businesses to achieve zero food waste locations. OLIO has recently passed some major milestones including 5 million people having joined our community, and the environmental impact of their sharing has been equivalent to taking 100 million car miles off the road, and 5 billion litres of water have also been saved.
We have a bold ambition to have 1 billion OLIOers by 2030, given that reducing food waste has been identified by Project Drawdown as the #1 most important thing humanity can do to mitigate the worst effects of the climate crisis. Our work has been widely recognised, most notably by the United Nations who highlighted OLIO as a “beacon” for the world, and by Vivatech who awarded OLIO “Next European Unicorn”.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
To help take OLIO to our next level in growth and impact, we’re recruiting for a Customer Satisfaction Agent (Spanish Speaking) to ensure that customers feel supported and that feedback is managed and presented to the OLIO team. The Customer Satisfaction Agent will report into the Head of Customer Satisfaction and work with all OLIO customers including people sharing in their community, homemade sellers & volunteers.
Over the next 2.5 years, we will be growing OLIO
● Team from 60 to 150+
● Revenue from £2.5m ARR to £20m+ ARR
● Community from 5 million members to 25+ million, and 5+ million listings per month
● From a presence in a small handful of markets to a dozen international markets
In this role you will be responsible for:
● Guiding customers to effectively use the app via email tickets, live chat & the OLIO forum
● Moderating content in response to user generated reports
● Creating content to help our customers such as FAQs, forum posts and tutorial videos
● Analysing and presenting feedback in order to provide the product & marketing teams with tangible suggestions for improvement
● Testing and reporting technical issues and working closely with the technical team to troubleshoot customer issues and help identify the root cause This is an incredibly exciting time to join OLIO and help us unlock our full potential!
OLIO is a remote-first company with an incredibly strong culture and was last year listed as a top 5 place to work by Escape The City. We live for our mission, but like to have fun along the way!
IS THIS YOU?
Our ideal candidate will first and foremost be as passionate about our mission as we are! In addition to this, you will have the following attributes:
• High level of empathy
• Excellent written communication
• Computer whizz and speedy trouble-shooter
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Flexibility in working hours
• Experience with data analysis preferable
All OLIO team members share these attributes:
o Mission obsessed
o Self-starters with a ‘can-do’ attitude o Resourceful and creative
o Thorough, but able to move quickly and decisively o A ruthless ability to prioritise
o Excellent communication skills
o Diverse (18 nationalities, 21% LGBTQT+, early 20s to 45+)
o Fun to work with ☺
HOW TO APPLY
Though we will continue to hire for this role, we would like to offer the role to the right candidate ASAP.
Please click here to apply for this role.
Senior Visitor Services Assistant (two posts available) The Senior Visitor Service Assistants will work as part of a team to...Apply For This Job
Customer Success Executive We’re looking for an ambitious self-starter to join our team as a Customer Success Executive for both...Apply For This Job
Horizon Admin & Marketing Assistant Horizon (England’s performing arts showcase at Edinburgh Festivals 2022 & 2023) is looking for an...Apply For This Job
ORGANISATION OVERVIEW You Make It (YMI) is a dynamic, award winning and evolving charity that runs 4 month long holistic...Apply For This Job
Salesforce Systems Manager Systems, Home-working or Head Office, London (Occasional travel to services across the country required) Grade 4 (lower):...Apply For This Job