Job Title: Social Inclusion Project Worker
Grade & Salary: WM5 SCP22 £24,218 per annum (£9,687 pro rata)
Hours of work: 15 hours per week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
Line Management Reports: Volunteers
Location: Tooting Wellbeing Hub
Accountable to: Wellbeing Hub Manager
Functional Responsibility: User engagement and recovery
Job Purpose: To work with and co-produce service users journeys through appropriate services, and facilitate their growth and recovery, ensuring all monitoring and other statutory and funding requirements are met
Mind Brent, Wandsworth & Westminster Mind are seeking a suitably experienced Social Inclusion Project Worker to join the team at Mind, in Bent, Wandsworth & Westminster – Tooting Wellbeing Hub. Your role will be to work with service users providing support and identifying, through regular support planning meetings, goals and ways of achieving them evidencing on VIEWS database.
You will be responsible, as part of our group and outreach programme, to facilitate groups to individuals and reporting on group outcomes and achievements quarterly. In addition, you will collect and report on data, measuring outcomes using the Mental Health Warwick Edinburgh Wellbeing Scale and other appropriate measuring tools. You will develop good working relationship with external agencies together with attending external meetings.
· To provide flexible and responsive support, based on the needs and aspirations of service users that promote social inclusion and recovery.
· To carry out person centred assessments and manage a caseload of clients to support people with mental health problems on their recovery journey
· To work with service users to identify goals and how to achieve them
· To work with service users to facilitate access to appropriate services to progress their growth and recovery
· Initiate, develop, execute and supervise activities as required for the Resource Centre
· Review and reflect the recovery journey with the service users using the Mental Health Outcomes Star
· To assist in developing community links and partnerships with other agencies
· Liaise with Care Coordinators and other professionals to ensure service users experience a joined up service
· To recruit and supervise volunteers, obtaining DBS clearance, references and providing induction and monthly supervision
· To ensure records are maintained and updated within the guideline of the appropriate policies
· To ensure that all staff are aware of, and follow the procedures of, Wandsworth’s Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
· To promote equality and respect diversity at all times and to work towards the inclusion of service users in running and leading the organisation
· To comply with all policies and procedures instituted by Wandsworth Mind and participate as an active member of the Wandsworth Mind community.
· Assist in the general day-to-day office duties as directed
· Any other tasks commensurate with the grade
Application Deadline: 11:30am Monday 26th October
Interviews: Friday 6th November
We will contact you if you have been selected for an interview but due to the volume of work we will not be able to reply to everybody who applies. Therefore, if you have not heard from us with regard to an interview by the 2nd November 2020, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com.
We are looking for a creative fundraiser with an entrepreneurial attitude towards fundraising to join our team. Raising funds is...Apply For This Job
New role: Campaigns and Research Manager Job Title: Campaigns and Research Manager Details: 0.6 FTE. Home-based, with occasional travel. Fixed...Apply For This Job
Project Worker – Supported Housing Cambridge Cyrenians is a well-established charity working with homeless men and women in the city...Apply For This Job
Policy Officer Location: Home-based Salary: £23,709 NJC SCP 26 (FTE £29,636) per year (funded for 3 years until Dec 2023)...Apply For This Job
VOLUNTEER ROLE Head of Fundraising Ideal time commitment: approx. 10-15 hours per month; flexible Responsible to: the Income Generation Trustee...Apply For This Job
VOLUNTEER ROLE Booking and Programming Manager Ideal time commitment: 5-10 hours a week (this may increase the 2 months prior...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.