We at Magic Words Therapy are looking for a passionate, creative and skilled Digital Marketing Executive with sound commercial, strategic and analytical abilities and understanding. You will be responsible for creating original text, design and video content, managing posts, and responding to engagement on social media. You will manage our company image and branding in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. It is expected that you to stay up to date with the latest digital technologies, social media trends and google algorithm updates.
We are looking for someone with warm, engaging, and functional verbal communication skills who is able to communicate our organisation’s ethos and views through creative and high value content. You should be able to manage and maintain our social media presence, ensuring high levels of web traffic and engagement. We also expect you to have the skills to be able keep our out-of-the-box website current, professional looking and engaging.
You will represent our company by building on and enhancing our social media presence for our brand.
Social media marketing experience is essential. Experience developing, working with and analysing the results of a marketing plan is also desirable.
Social Media Responsibilities:
· Co-creating our marketing strategy with our Sales and Marketing Director.
· Creating, co-ordinating and carrying out a marketing plan that covers all the product and service areas that require promotion.
· Creating high-quality written and visual content for a social media campaign, often using written and video content supplied by our specialists.
· Developing, enhancing, and maintaining our social media presence.
· Running effective social media advertising campaigns.
· Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
· Regular and systemised analysis of data. i.e. Google Analytics.
· Engaging influencers.
· Developing distinct and appropriate ‘voices’ for each social media platform.
· Creating engaging marketing emails in the form of newsletters and more direct service marketing using Mail Chimp or alternative.
· Planning and preparing for promotional events, e.g. education exhibitions.
· Sourcing and compiling contact detail databases of potential customers in accordance with GDPR policies.
Key skills needed:
· Unique and creative graphic design skills.
· High levels of creativity and artistic flair.
· Photography, videography and editing skills are desirable.
· High standard of written language skills, e.g. spelling and grammar.
· Warm, friendly, engaging, and effective verbal communicative style.
· Social media marketing experience.
· Ability to encourage, motivate and support our therapists to supply content for marketing campaigns.
· Experience and skill at developing a social media strategy.
· Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
· Proven ability to build a social media community.
· Skilled at measuring and analysing the success of campaigns to inform future actions and strategy.
· Building and testing email newsletters.
· Experience of and understanding of how to use both paid and organic advertising.
· Assisting the Sales and Marketing Director with research, competitor intelligence, content monitoring and more.
The successful candidate will bring:
· Hands on experience of using social media channels for marketing. Experience in paid advertising on social media platforms i.e. Facebook and Google ads.
· Creativity and passion for digital marketing with some first-hand experience of delivering marketing campaigns.
· High levels of attention to detail.
· Ability to juggle multiple projects, work to deadlines, and respond quickly to time-sensitive tasks.
· A willingness to learn and develop as a marketing professional and to learn about our specialist fields of Speech and Language Therapy and Counselling.
· Fresh, creative ideas on how we can enhance and improve what we are currently doing in terms of marketing to help our organisation grow.
In return we offer:
· Flexible and remote working. This role is open both to those who would like to work from the office and also those who would prefer to work remotely. We can accommodate office-based working at our Milton Keynes, St Albans, Cambridge and London clinics. Part-time and flexible hours are also open for discussion.
· Paid annual leave and sick leave. Our team enjoy 13 weeks annual leave per year.
· Pension scheme.
· Special treatment on your birthday (it’s a surprise!)
· Christmas and summer parties paid for by us and regular team social events.
· A supportive, nurturing team environment. We will encourage and fund relevant training, at our discretion, to support your growth and development as a creative and marketing professional. · Our Magic Words Trust means that all the work we do helps us provide help to disadvantaged children who really need it. Giving is important to us and we want our team to feel a sense of meaning in everything they do.
About Magic Words Therapy:
We are a cohesive and supportive team of 35 Speech & Language Therapists and 10 Counsellors, all working towards a common goal of providing as many people as possible with smart, effective solutions for overcoming speech, language and communication difficulties and improving mental health & wellbeing.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within a supportive, progressive and ambitious team of talented individuals. We look forward to reading your application – please apply with your CV and covering letter introducing yourself and explaining what you would bring to the role.
Job Type: Full-time hours (37.5 per week) 39 weeks per year (in line with school academic terms).
Salary: £26,000 gross annual salary per year. Pro-rata for the contracted 39 weeks: £19,500 plus annual holiday pay of £2000 (£21,500 total).
Holiday: 13 weeks per year; during school holiday times.
Education: GCSE or equivalent as a minimum but degree level preferred, preferably an undergraduate degree in marketing or a related area.
· Digital Marketing, including graphic design: 1 year minimum.
· Photography and videography experience are highly desirable.
This is a remote working role but the successful candidate must live within reasonable travel distance of one of our therapy clinics (St Albans, Milton Keynes, London Archway or Cambridge) as there will at times be a need for the Digital Marketing Executive to visit a clinic(s) to meet with team members / take photos. If the successful candidate prefers, office-based working at one of our clinics is an option.
ASDAN is a successful national education charity and awarding organisation whose qualifications, programmes and curriculum resources are used by schools,...Apply For This Job
Assistant Marketing Officer Salary: Up to £12,472 per annum Location: Base negotiable (home working available) Hours: 22.5 hours per week...Apply For This Job
Growth Director 🚀 Location: UK, Portugal or Remote Deadline: Currently Accepting Applicants ohne is the hyper-personalised membership, delivering all-natural products,...Apply For This Job
Part-Time Communications Manager (12-months maternity cover, with possible extension) About Reall Reall is an innovator and investor in climate-smart affordable...Apply For This Job
Senior Technical SEO Specialist We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Technical SEO specialist to join our awesome team....Apply For This Job
Communications and Operations Manager Based in the UK, the role has two significant parts: To deliver our internal and external...Apply For This Job