Machine Shop are on the hunt for a supersmashingbrilliant Office Co-ordinator to bring some extra sunshine and much-needed support to our small but extremely busy team.
If you’ve worked in office-based admin & finance support roles within the film/tv/ad industries previously, we are very keen to hear from you. If you have experience in production – great! It’s not a requirement but will definitely help with your overall understanding of the type of work that we do.
– All the bog-standard office co-ordination stuff; answering phones & the door, helping our team to look after visitors, booking couriers, ordering stationery and liasing with our Workshop Manager for ordering kitchen supplies.
– Supporting our Management team with purchasing, job admin & paperwork, travel arrangements, checking crew availability, co-ordinating vehicles & logistics.
– Assisting our CFO with finance and admin support; inputting invoices & transactions into Sage (training will be given for this so don’t fret if you haven’t used Sage before). Processing freelancer induction paperwork, chasing timesheets & invoices, etc.
– Chasing up finished job links and working alongside our Social Media Manager to ensure that new content gets posted up onto our social channels as it become available.
– Lending a hand co-ordinating hires collections & drop-offs when the Hires Manager is on leave
Our special someone will….
– Be really excited at the prospect of working somewhere completely unconventional
– Have a (weird) love of spreadsheets and all things organisational
– Be happy and fulfilled working in an office support role
– Be a maker, DIY-er, crafter or just have a general appreciation of making things by hand
– Not mind hanging out with our snorty, over-enthusiastic office pug, Monty
Extra brownie points for experience using the following….
– Sage 50 or any other accounting software
– Source Creative
– Illustrator / Photoshop / any other image-editing software
– HireHop hires software
Possibility to make this either a part or full-time position, we’re open to being flexible on this. Working standard weekdays (Monday to Friday) at our workshop in Harlesden, NW10. Ideally starting ASAP but we can be patient for the right person.
If this sounds like your job, please email Sarah and tell us why we need you! CV’s / portfolios / bribes all gratefully received.
Senior HR Adviser (Ref No. SHRA/0621) About the role: The successful postholder will line manage the HR Adviser and provide...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION JOB TITLE: FINANCE & ADMIN OFFICER REPORTS TO: Client Services Manager PURPOSE To ensure that the routine...Apply For This Job
Climate Outreach is recruiting for an Executive Coordinator to play a pivotal role in our dynamic and acclaimed international work...Apply For This Job
The finance officer will work with the Mary’s Meals UK Finance Team in providing day to day financial accounting and...Apply For This Job
Team & Operations Coordinator Reporting to: CEO Location: Home-based,within reasonable commuting distance to Londonfor team meetings and events Hours: 4...Apply For This Job
Are you passionate about eradicating violence against women and girls? AVA (Against Violence and Abuse) is a leading UK charity...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.