Role: Sales and Client Relations Co-ordinator (4 Days a Week)
Location: London, United Kingdom (Remote Working for foreseeable future)
Application Deadline: Friday 9th July
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 (dependent on experience)
This is an exciting opportunity to join our small but lively team, in a newly created part-time Sales and Client Relationship Co-ordinator role, responsible for the development and implementation of the company’s sales, client care and retention processes.
This role is currently available as a part-time role (on the basis of a 4-day week), although we are happy to consider a range of flexible working arrangements that would suit the successful applicant’s needs. For the foreseeable future, the appointed individual will work remotely.
This is a perfect role if you are person-focused and have a friendly, outgoing, disposition, with an ability to communicate well and build good, long-lasting professional relationships with others.
We are looking for a self-directed individual that is values driven and passionate about making a difference in the world of education, and thrives off working as part of a team towards agreed goals.
Ideally, you will also have an eye for detail and enjoy developing and improving systems and processes and taking ownership of new projects and responsibilities.
As our Sales and Client Relationship Co-ordinator, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
– Assisting with the development and implementation of comprehensive sales strategies, practices and processes, and supporting with the management of all company sales activities
– Identifying and nurturing prospects and leads via email, social media, telephone and other channels from first contact to client
– Acting as a key contact for prospect, client and delegate enquiries
– Updating and refining the company’s CRM system in order to support effective lead management and client communication
– Ensuring outstanding client care with initiatives and strategies to support outstanding customer experience and retention across our programmes.
– Assisting with the development and management of our new “Alumni Community.”
– Preparing packages, quotations and proposals based on client or prospect requirements
– Identifying opportunities to cross-sell IC services to leads and existing clients
– Locating other business or funding opportunities for the company, such as grants, tenders and upcoming projects
– Collecting and analysing survey responses, client and delegate evaluations to inform product development, business development strategy and provide marketing content
– 1:1 Professional coaching will be provided for employees 3-4 times per year
– Remote and Flexible Working Available
– Bespoke CPD plan to support the meeting of professional development needs
– Annual paid holiday entitlement of 22 days (including bank holidays)
– Company supported pension scheme
To read the full person requirements, job description and apply for this position, please click here.
Are you passionate about eradicating violence against women and girls? AVA (Against Violence and Abuse) is a leading UK charity...Apply For This Job
Looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager role and interested in working for a fast-growing marketing start-up with outreach to 2.75...Apply For This Job
Salary: €58,000pa pro-rata and 1% share in the company (Irish-based HQ but recruiting globally) Hours: 30 per week, worked at any...Apply For This Job
Make a difference at scale: head up our marketing and communications, encouraging thousands of people to volunteer their skills, bringing...Apply For This Job
Description We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our team, initially on a part-time or associate...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.