Horse + Bamboo are looking for a new member of our Senior Management Team to join the Executive Producer and Creative Development Director. The new Finance and Operations Manager will lead on all financial procedures and budgeting while taking care of operations in our heritage building which functions as an arts venue and community centre.
This role would suit an organised person with great communication skills.
· Salary – £24,000 actual (£30,000 pro rata)
· Hours – 30 hours per week and can be worked flexibly if required.
· Location – Horse + Bamboo, Waterfoot, Rossendale, BB4 7HB. This is an office-based role but some home and remote working can be agreed.
· Maintain purchase and sales ledgers, undertake bank reconciliations, monitor cash flow and manage petty cash.
· Arrange payment of suppliers, income from contracts and deal with all associated taxation and Vat issues.
· Undertake payroll duties.
· Maintain the asset register.
· Produce monthly management accounts and ad hoc financial reports as required.
· Preparation of end of year accounts for independent examination, board approval and submission to the Charities Commission.
· To undertake the role of Company Secretary.
· To attend Board meetings, take minutes and to distribute minutes and board papers in preparation for board meetings.
· To develop budgets and support fundraising by the Executive Producer and other members of the team in relation to trust and foundations.
· To manage administrative and overheads budgets with regard to administrative operations and to commission support and added capacity where necessary in line with budget allowances.
· To line manage Duty Managers, cleaning and caretaking staff.
· To rota Duty Managers and Technicians regarding delivery of the public programme.
· Act as Safeguarding Lead for the company (appropriate training can be provided)
· Maintain personnel records including holidays.
· To complete PRS requirements
· To manage storage, maintenance and compliance with health and safety requirements for all aspects of building usage.
· To ensure risk assessments are in place for all aspects of building usage and outside events.
· To maintain and implement our Environmental Action Plan and keep Julie’s Bicycle platform updated.
· Negotiate, agree and manage contracts for maintenance work, technical services and capital developments.
· Manage the maintenance of all security, fire alarms and procedures.
· To understand and analyse Horse + Bamboo’s smart building technologies and highlight changes needed on the basis of data.
· Contribute to the development and implementation of capital projects.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Deadline – 4th December
Interview dates – 12th and 13th December
For more information or to discuss the role please contact, Executive Producer, Jenn Camilleri: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information, Advice and Administration Officer, 0-19 Child & Family Support Services Cumberland, North Allerdale Children’s Centre, Wigton 18.5 hours per...Apply For This Job
Young People Engagement Worker, Medway Small Steps Based in Chatham, ME4 6BB 22.2 hours per week (part-time) Grade 2 (upper)...Apply For This Job
Full time (37 hours per week) or Part time (18.5 hours per week) permanent post Based in Vauxhall, London or...Apply For This Job
Job Summary Seeking experienced arts fundraiser to support the general development and growth of 53two as a theatre, community hub...Apply For This Job
Young People Services Manager 28 hours per week, to be worked flexibly £39,186 – £41,418 p.a. pro-rata equivalent to NJC...Apply For This Job
National Cycle Network Fundraiser Do you love walking and cycling? Enjoy spending time on the National Cycle Network? If the...Apply For This Job