Salary: £30,000 per annum pro rata
Location: Covent Garden/ WFH
Contract Type: Permanent, Part-Time (20hrs per week across five days)
Hours: Flexible Working Hours
Holiday: 25 Days Holiday Pro Rata (Excluding public holidays)
Start Date: ASAP
Glass Half Full Productions are currently recruiting a PA / Office Manager to join their boutique global team. Glass Half Full Productions is an international theatrical production company – dedicated to producing commercial, creative, and critically successful work that reflects our values in the West End, on Broadway, and internationally. Our ideal candidate would be a proactive team player with an enthusiasm for being an organisational cornerstone of a growing business.
• Support the director on a daily basis.
• Diary management and booking meetings.
• Extensive and complex travel management.
• Support the business through office administration.
• Other tasks necessary to support the director and the business.
A full job specification can be requested by contacting email@example.com
• You must have the skills and experience gained from working in a similar office management and personal assistant role.
• You must be able to follow direction as well as work autonomously when required.
• You must have a warm and friendly disposition.
• Calm and professional under pressure and time sensitivity.
• You must possess good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• You must be computer literate and have a good grasp of the main software (Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, Cloud systems, email, etc.)
• An enjoyment and understanding of the world of theatre.
• Flexible, part-time role with majority WFH opportunity.
• Working in a supportive environment within a friendly team.
• Being part of a growing organisation.
• Private Health Care.
• Access to theatre tickets.
If you would like to be considered please apply with your CV and a short cover email detailing why you would be suitable for the role. Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Media & Marketing Manager Volcano Theatre Company Primary Location: Volcano Office (Swansea) Working hours: Part-time 0.6 (22.5hrs per week)...Apply For This Job
Leicester Dance Theatre are seeking an experienced and confident General Manager to work with the Executive Director to ensure the smooth...Apply For This Job
The British Ceramics Biennial (BCB) is seeking to appoint a Communications Assistant to support the Communications Manager with the effective delivery of marketing...Apply For This Job
Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums is recruiting a part time fixed term curatorial assistant to carry out archive digitisation...Apply For This Job
Live Music Now Scotland is seeking a dynamic Finance Manager to join our team supporting music education & outreach across...Apply For This Job