General Office Manager
The postholder will provide support to the Chief Officer, managing the payroll and accounts systems. They will take minutes at our network meetings and produce management reports.
Responsible to: Chief Executive
Location: EVA main office
Hours: 22 Hours per week normally Monday – Friday
Purpose of the post:
Manage the day to day running of the company, providing support to the Chief Executive
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Develop, implement and maintain office and quality systems.
· Manage the accounting systems.
· Ensure EVA investments receive the best rates of interest.
· Monitor attendance and authorise staff time sheets and expenses.
· Manage personnel records including leave and sickness.
· Manage the holiday rotas to ensure service delivery.
· Completing reports for the EVA board.
· Completing monitoring reports and ensuring they are delivered on time.
· Review and update EVA policies and procedures and make recommendations for change.
· Producing minutes and follow up information for EVA networks.
· Provide administrative support to senior management team members.
· Preparing finance reports for the board.
· Contribute to the strategic direction and development of EVA.
· Manage an efficient information system.
· Ensure compliance with legislation.
· Report and recommend actions to the CEO.
· Any other duties as required.
This list is not exhaustive. It illustrates the main duties to be performed and the flexibility required in a small team.
Attendance at meetings outside normal hours if required.
Application packs and information can be found on our Erewash Voluntary Action website www.erewashvoluntaryaction.org.uk
Facilities, Health & Safety and Admin Coordinator (Youth Hubs) Responsible to: HR and Office Manager Salary: £24,300 to £26,300 FTE...Apply For This Job
HR support officer At Sustrans, we are proud of our commitment to creating healthier places and happier lives for everyone....Apply For This Job
Who Are We Ipsos is one of the largest Mystery Shopping agencies in the world. We complete over a million...Apply For This Job
MAKE YOUR SALES ABILITY REALLY PAY Sales Professionals – Join the new era! Are you finding your world has taken...Apply For This Job
Who we are: The Humane League UK is a charity ending the abuse of animals raised for food by influencing...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.