East End Prints is an art publishing house and gallery based in the heart of the East End. We are seeking a resilient self starter with a passion for sales, great attention to detail and an energetic personality to join our eclectic team as we grow.
Responsibilities and Duties
The aim of this position is to nurture our existing client list and expand it through excellent customer service and sales skills through both inbound and outbound leads. The job will begin with a few weeks induction on the basics of systems and service to learn all things East End Prints followed by a transition into your managerial role. Here you will then be encouraged to bring your previous experience in sales and take the reins on the department, developing and implementing customer growth plans whilst working closely with the director on setting targets and strategies on how to achieve them.
A general overview of responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
– Developing and implementing sales strategies
– Meeting set targets
– Lead generation and follow up, pitching to new clients and researching business opportunities
– Nurturing existing clients, ensuring all are up to date with new ranges and products
– Responsible for all low to mid level accounts with planned training for transition to high level for the right candidate
– Coordination of sales agents and their needs
– Producing quotations and negotiating costs with suppliers and clients
– Representing East End Prints at all trade shows as one of the main representatives
– Overseeing and/or processing client orders and working with production to ensure customer expectations are met in regards to lead times, quality and pricing
– Working with the range and research team to meet client curation and design needs
– Eventual line management of an administrator who will be there to assist in both a sales, accounts and production capacity
– Sufficient reporting and feedback to the director and team
– A mixture of office and home based working
All of the work we do comes back to our four main values – sustainability, community, accessibility and creativity and we would expect any member of the team joining us to feel passionate about these in their professional practice.
At East End Prints you are wholly encouraged to bring new ideas and develop your skill set in an supportive and open-minded environment. We are forever looking for new ways to develop the team and business through open conversation and an openness to change, and so as a manager in our team we would expect a willingness to drive that growth.
Qualifications and Skills
– Educated to a degree level.
– A keen interest in the arts is expected, but professional experience from other industries is absolutely welcome.
– A minimum of 2-3 years in a professional environment, preferably in sales but other transferable skills will be considered.
– Experience in customer service.
– Exceptional attention to the details.
– Numerical competency, basic understanding of financial reporting desirable
– Ability and willingness to talk with new and existing clients on the phone.
– The ability to remain calm and positive in a fast-paced and sometimes high pressure environment.
– An energy to develop and expand your own skills and grow with the business
– 2-3 years experience in accounts or sales management.
Who we are looking for
– Self starter
– Enjoy a challenge
– Thrive in a fast paced environment
– Team spirited
– Curious and hungry to learn new skills
4 or 5 days, TBD, Monday to Friday 10-6pm
Salary £26,000 per annum, £20,000 pro rata (4 days a week) upon successful probationary period, prior to be negotiated.
Please send CV and a short cover letter (200 words telling us why you would be great for this role) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date January 2021
People and Organisation Director Ready to take the helm of a fast growing, remote-first, international team? Komoot went fully remote...Apply For This Job
Rebel Kitchen Field Sales Executives Team of Field Sales Executives to drive distribution of Rebel Kitchen MYLK within the UK...Apply For This Job
Director of Programs & Partnerships – Leeds ABOUT GENERATION Generation’s mission is to train, coach and support people into life-changing...Apply For This Job
Business Development Representative Immerse yourself in cutting-edge UK technology, helping big ideas become the next big thing! Are you seeking...Apply For This Job
Business Support Officer, Change4Life, London 22.2 hours per week Grade 2 (upper): £27,138 – £29,525 per annum pro rata, inclusive...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.