The Copy Club is a community that makes marketers feel set to smash their careers.
Everything we do is focused on making our members lives easier:
● We have forums where they can ask questions.
● We run courses that teach the skills marketers really need to learn to deliver growth in their roles.
● We have directories of freelancers so they can find talent fast.
● We have a match-making service, where we help unique businesses find great talent.
● We have a Brand Hackers team who take on consulting challenges that the agency / freelancer landscape isn’t equipped to nail.
While we are changing working lives for our members, we’ve also got some big ambitions for how we want to operate as a team. We are absolutely focused on building a culture that enables us to thrive as individuals, and where work doesn’t feel like work.
We’ve worked with / we are currently working with brands like Nix & Kix, Ember Snacks, Dr Wills, Oceansaver, Elizabeth Scarlett, BySarah, VetBox & Levels. These are the types of incredible brands you’ll get involved with.
Key Responsibilities of the Social / Digital Marketer
● Create and execute a monthly social media posting schedule across all channels.
● Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns to promote the brand.
● Implement social media strategy across all posting channels, that recognises the difference in audience needs between platforms.
● Actively engage with, encourage and manage our community on different social channels – identify what cultural and societal topics are important to them.
● Monitor competitor activity.
● Monitor, track and report on the performance of social channels using platforms such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
If you don’t see yourself in all of the below but think you’d be great at this role please do still apply, we’d love to hear from you!
● Previous social media experience, either agency or in-house.
● In depth understanding of social media – how to optimise posts, create engagement and measure success.
● Proven experience using social scheduling tools.
● Excellent eye for detail and creative.
● Experience creating incredible content in various forms (either personally, or in partnership with designers).
● Super organised.
● Awareness of the latest social trends and ability to engage with them.
● Fast paced – we move quickly!
Communications and Operations Manager Based in the UK, the role has two significant parts: To deliver our internal and external...Apply For This Job
SEO Executive London – Salary: £35- £40,000pa 4 day working week (paid for 5) Flexible working (50% office / 50%...Apply For This Job
We at Magic Words Therapy are looking for a passionate, creative and skilled Digital Marketing Executive with sound commercial, strategic...Apply For This Job
Senior SEO Consultant We’re looking for a passionate and experienced SEO consultant to join our awesome team. We’re a boutique...Apply For This Job
UI/UX Designer Description Provenance is using tech to power the transparency movement – helping brands bring their supply chain and...Apply For This Job