Copy Club is a community that makes marketers feel set to smash their careers.
Everything we do is focused on making our members lives easier:
● We have forums where they can ask questions.
● We run courses that teach the skills marketers really need to learn to deliver growth in their roles.
● We have directories of freelancers so they can find talent fast.
● We have a match-making service, where we help unique businesses find great talent.
● We have a Brand Hackers team who take on consulting challenges that the agency / freelancer landscape isn’t equipped to nail.
While we are changing working lives for our members, we’ve also got some big ambitions for how we want to operate as a team. We are absolutely focused on building a culture that enables us to thrive as individuals, and where work doesn’t feel like work.
We’ve worked with / we are currently working with brands like Nix & Kix, Ember Snacks, Dr Wills, Oceansaver, Elizabeth Scarlett, BySarah, VetBox & Levels. These are the types of incredible brands you’ll get involved with.
Key Responsibilities of Content Creator
● Generate, create, edit and publish engaging content daily (originate text, photos, videos and news).
● Manage the content creation of our editorial calendar.
● Schedule and post regular content across all channels.
● Encourage and manage community conversations on social media.
● Manage workloads, prioritise and deliver projects with agreed deadlines and budgets.
If you don’t see yourself in all of the below but think you’d be great at this role please do still apply, we’d love to hear from you!
● Experience creating incredible content for a brand.
● A love for creating beautiful and engaging content for the right platform.
● You know how to make ideas work on social… you also know what doesn’t work.
● Excellent attention to detail.
● Proactive with a positive can-do attitude.
● Organised and great at multi-tasking.
● A good understanding of how earned, owned and paid media works.
● Skilled copywriter.
● Curious, connected to cultural trends and knows how to tap into them.
● Can adopt a collaborative approach to content planning.
● Comfortable fully owning responsibilities within their domain and leading projects from start to completion.
Salary & Package
Salary: Dependent on experience (£25-40K).
Logistics: Remote / some office working options.
Maternity Cover Contract from 1st November 2021 to 31st December 2022 The Rory Peck Trust is a registered charity that exists...Apply For This Job
Senior Performance Marketing Manager 📈 Location: UK, Portugal or Remote Deadline: Currently Accepting Applicants ohne is the hyper-personalised membership, delivering...Apply For This Job
Communications and Operations Manager Based in the UK, the role has two significant parts: To deliver our internal and external...Apply For This Job
Brand Designer & Outdoor Adventure Lover About us Komoot is an app that lets you find, plan, and share adventures...Apply For This Job
UI/UX Designer Description Provenance is using tech to power the transparency movement – helping brands bring their supply chain and...Apply For This Job