This role is with Continental Aspire Soccer – a football international company, which gives the young aspiring footballers the opportunity to succeed in professional European leagues.
We work with German Bundesliga, Dutch Eredivisie, French Ligue 1 and many more partners on both European and global levels.
This part-time role is commission-based. However, it offers the opportunity to grow with the success of the company.
As UI / UX Design Lead, you will have ownership of our website, product and promotional design.
· Previous experience in a senior or lead UX/UI design role
· Clear communication and presentation skills
· Practitioner and advocate of User-Centered Design
· Experience in user research including surveys, interviews, formative and summative usability testing
· Experience creating personas
· Designing user flows and user journeys
· Developing interactive prototypes using prototyping software like Sketch, Axure, Principle, Proto.io or similar
· Proficiency in design tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch or similar
· Knowledge of design principles for web
· Experience with a design system and ability to create and follow company design guidelines
· Ability to adapt to the company’s guidelines
· Excellent portfolio showcasing a variety of design work
· Ability to work within tight deadlines
Nice to have
– Front end dev experience
– Experience in creating a design system
– Previous experience in a start-up
· Lead and own UX and UI design of our product
· Collaborate with other stakeholders including Dev Lead and Product Owner
· Own the quality of the designed product
· Report to the management team
To apply, email you CV and cover letter and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand Designer Komoot is an app that lets you find, plan, and share adventures with the easy route planner. Driven...Apply For This Job
Middleweight Creative Art Director WE ARE TOMMY, ARE YOU? Are you the visual storyteller type whose purpose in life is...Apply For This Job
VOLUNTEER ROLE Brand and Design Manager Ideal time commitment: approx. 5-10 hours per month; flexible Responsible to: Head of Media...Apply For This Job
About JustSo JustSo is a world class creative studio partnering with some of the biggest and best brands in the...Apply For This Job
Middleweight Creative Writer WE ARE TOMMY, ARE YOU? Are you the big-ideas type who lives for great creative? Can you...Apply For This Job
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.