Campaign for National Parks is the only independent voice for National Parks in England and Wales. It’s our job to fight for the National Parks, for the wildlife and the people who call them home on behalf of everyone across the nation, for whom our National Parks were created. We believe that thriving National Parks are fundamental to nature recovery, tackling the climate emergency and helping the nation through this health crisis, by ensuring access for all, no matter their race, class or background.
Our organisation has a proud history, dating back to campaigning for the creation of National Parks. If you want to help us develop the next chapter of our story to save some of the world’s most awe-inspiring places, Campaign for National Parks wants to hear from you.
We recognise that the environment sector are under-represented by people from ethnic minority and low-income backgrounds, LGBTQ+ and disabled people and we want to change that. So, we especially welcome candidates from these backgrounds.
The purpose of this role is to lead organisational development to help ensure we have the funds, the programmes and systems to deliver our campaigning goals and ensure our team is thriving, happy and well supported.
The Development Manager will be pivotal to growing the organisation and we’re looking for someone to grow and develop with us. This role would suit someone highly organised with lots of initiative, varied fundraising experience, great communication skills and a passion for National Parks.
We are looking for someone who can:
· Develop our income strategy
· Grow our individual-giving and corporate membership supporter base
· Lead analysis of business data and develop metrics
· Build and manage relationships with funders and partners
· Support the team to ensure all our work maximises opportunities for fundraising and can demonstrate the huge impact of donations.
· Be a positive and proactive member of our senior team and contribute to development of our organisational strategy.
The skills we need:
– Entrepreneurial mindset
– Communicating your passion for National Parks
– Project management.
– Leadership: able to lead fundraising and development function, try things and use data to understand what works
– Fundraising success including in at least in one of the following areas: individual giving; corporate partnerships; trusts and foundations.
– Partnerships and relationships: excellent at building relationships, working in partnership and able to motivate, influence and negotiate with others.
Being a small organisation, everyone has a big say in what we do and how we do it. Our agility and size means that you will spend more of your time making things happen and you will get to visit the nation’s most beautiful places.
Work/life balance is really important to us. We are open to exploring how this role could work for you, including whether you want full time (35 hours per week) or part time.
We offer enhanced holiday allowance and pension contributions.
Further information and the application form can be found online here
Please send your CV, completed application form, and completed equality and diversity monitoring form to email@example.com.
Interviews will be held week commencing 14th February 2022
Home-Start Development Manager (part-time) Hours: 15 hours per week (can be worked flexibly, to fit around caring responsibilities) Salary: 7.5...Apply For This Job
An exciting opportunity is available to join the ecobirmingham team. We are a charity dedicated to inspiring people to live...Apply For This Job
As part of our growth plan, GFS is undergoing an exciting change in the way we manage our service delivery....Apply For This Job
We’re recruiting an Administration & Communications Manager. Do you have strong administrative and organisation skills, with excellent attention to detail? Are...Apply For This Job
Project Indigo Lead, Off Centre at Family Action Based in City & Hackney 22.2 hours per week (Part time) Grade...Apply For This Job
Head of Finance & Corporate Services We are now at a point in our growth where we need to develop...Apply For This Job