We design, build, and manage powerful high performance Google Ads accounts and strategies. We work for a variety of brands in many sectors. At Cambridge Xyz we are incredibly serious about Google Ads. Our entire business and resources are focused on understanding and managing the many account complexities that can arise. Our aim is to improve every single account we are given. The results we have achieved for our clients demonstrate this. To date, we have successfully managed millions of pounds for companies worldwide and have been instrumental in helping numerous businesses grow significantly. Success is no accident – we pride ourselves on being incredibly knowledgeable about this discipline, whilst also being approachable, friendly and professional. We work with a wide range of clients across many sectors including: sole traders and SME’s with small £150 budgets, larger national PLCs with multi million pound budgets, international high street brands, and world class university institutions.
The ideal candidate will possess a love for Google Ads and have working knowledge of how to make accounts better. We take accounts and improve them, often significantly. We want to help clients improve and be their trusted partner. We aren’t wacky or have fancy ping pong tables – we instead just try to excel at what we do through serious focus. Our businesses solely focuses on one channel and we aim to be excellent in it. We want you to help us!
We aren’t interested in someone who just ticks the boxes, we are looking for a candidate who wants to grow and love what they do. In return, we offer you an excellent role and a chance to showcase your talents.
· Build, manage and optimise accounts
· Improve account strategy and tactics
· Reporting – via Google analytics or Google ads export
· Be a contact lead for accounts. Help them with exceptional support.
· Be available on video, occasionally on an evening and weekend. 99% weekday based
· Occasional (paid for) travel to our HQ in Cambridge, Devon or Birmingham.
· 2-3 years of Google ads experience
· Friendly – we don’t tolerate over ego’s or unfriendly people
· Maths skills
· Ability to harness the difference between Google’s best practices – and what’s best for the client – and find the harmony between the two.
· Remote work
· Respected brand to work for
· Work on accounts worldwide
· We care about our team
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter.
We’re looking for a proactive, results-driven marketing manager to join our growing team. You’ll thrive on sourcing inbound leads and...Apply For This Job
Content Manager for Blockchain Based Identity Product $15k – $35k SelfKey is seeking a content writer to join our fully...Apply For This Job
Empower are recruiting for a Director (Maternity Cover) to help lead our established team, working with amazing clients that are changing...Apply For This Job
The digital department has gone from strength to strength in recent times with big client wins from some fantastic brands...Apply For This Job
Wessex Cancer Trust is a vibrant charity that supports local people affected by cancer in Hampshire, Dorset and the Isle...Apply For This Job